Friday, September 24, 2010

what if ?


hey .. bored to bee lah ! where's my boo ? awww ... i miss you lah sayang :( 
today nothing special happened . yeah i'm at home ! oooo ... GOSH ! what my dad say : nalyysha go and get ready . we are going 
me : going to ? 
dad: open house laa -.-
daddy i don't want to go please let me stay at home! please daddy 'NO' dammit ! bahaha 
getting ready and blah blaah ! 
yesterday was a nightmare baby ! because ......... to be continued on the next post :D
i can't tell you guys my secret should i ? i don't think so :)
BAHAHA ! 
nadia nihara is a korean freak me too ! *high 5* dear 
*5 mins * 
NALYYSHA cepat lah nanti lambat !!
teehee :) who care's my dad can wait me but my facebook , blog , youtube ,google can't wait me ? 
WOAH !
*step to the beat of my heart* justin bieber :)
checking my phone !? what the heck 5 messages from *eiiiiit* GOSH ! soooory celcom :) ! bahahaha 
i  got to go byeeeeeeeeeeeee :) xoxo 

p/s : i hate open house ! how about you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment