Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i cant stay mad at you for anything :)

HEY HO  !
lgi berapa hari nak sekolah !! wooooooooow ... gila excited =) .. yeah i have one besties her name is *tooooooooot* yeah and she's my one and only enemy ... ergh she doesn't understand my feeling to that boy ! yeah like BOOM erghhh ..... hari ni pon raya ke keenam ! WOW .... time's fly when ur having fun aitee ... oh yeah i cut my hair ! *BURUK BHAII* last night i sleep about 5:00 in the morning and then i wake up late !yeah FORMSPRING x boleh bukak alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... ainaaa tolong !


i love him <3 
like fire and rain , u can drive me insane  
    my feeling never change  to you =)
          were venus and mars .... 
                    like a different star .... <3




roses are red violets are blue i gave you my heart but you snap it in two ?




                                                                           *rolling eyes*  






         =)ur the harmony to every song i sing(= 

No comments:

Post a Comment